Calling All Writers
If you love to write, and have something to share about living a healthy life, BlindAlive is curious to hear your story, and possibly feature it on our blog. Please read on for contest guidelines and prizes.
- Writers of any age, background, or country are welcome. However, we are only able to accept submissions in English at this time.
- We leave most elements up to your creative discretion. The post can be as long or short as you like. Please note that if it is longer than our standard format, we may opt to publish it over multiple weeks. It can be in whatever style works best for you. Stories, articles, and poems are all welcome.
- The topic needs to focus on health in some way. If your particular item involves our workouts, please feel free to say so. However, mention of the workouts will not automatically qualify you to win, and not mentioning them will not disqualify you.
- All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges. One first place winner will receive two BlindAlive workouts of his or her choice, and a $25 gift certificate for Amazon or iTunes. If we award your submission an honorable mention, and choose to also feature it on our blog, we’ll be happy to give you a workout of your choice.
- You are welcome to send as many entries as you like. With each entry, please include your full name. Optionally, you may also include a brief bio and/or contact information. Either attach your submission to the message in RTF or TXT formats. If your work has appeared on your blog, you may send a link instead.
- Please email all entries to contest@BlindAlive.com no later than October 31, 2016. Winners will be notified via email by November 10, 2016. Please be aware that sending your entry serves as your permission for BlindAlive to publish the post on its blog. We may make minor corrections for the sake of spelling, grammar, and clarity, but will not alter the content.